The ENPIRE Company puts emphasize on timely performance and quality of service in domestic and international transport and forwarding, meeting the current and future demands of our customers, systematic development and improvement of Quality Management System.
The main targets of the company that are monitored and controlled by the Management include:
- Efficient communication with customers and meeting their demands to gain a competitive edge
- Timely performance of service
- Abiding by Occupational Safety and Hygiene regulations
- Training of employees in order to improve safety of carried loads
- Improvement of effectiveness of Quality Management System
- Improvement of competencies and awareness of employees, necessary to perform their daily tasks
- Optimization of operation costs and protection of the natural environment through consistent replacement of vehicle fleet.
The ENPIRE Company undertakes to abide by all regulations that are currently in force, including legal, administrative and other, and to assure resources that are necessary for functioning of Quality Management System in accordance with PN EN ISO 9001:2015.
The above policy is known and available to all employees and interested parties.